Tel Aviv, Israel
We are on a mission to enable everyone, everywhere, to engage in the crypto revolution, by building the simplest crypto wallet with bulletproof security, unmatched user experience, and legendary customer support.
Backed by top-tier VCs, we are expanding our rockstar team: Come and join one of the most revolutionary ecosystems in our lifetime!
As ZenGo’s Back-End software engineer, you will be part of a team of experienced engineers responsible for delivering high-impact technology for our system’s backend and building complex features for the ZenGo keyless cryptocurrency wallet, already enjoyed by a loyal base of users around the globe. You will also utilize sharp problem-solving and creative skills to help us build, test, deploy and optimize new technologies.
- At least 4 years of development experience
- At least 3 years of experience developing Node.js applications (preferably TypeScript)
- Background in cloud architecture and services, preferably AWS
- Experience with serverless and microservices architectures
- Experience building REST APIs
- Good working knowledge of large systems and complex architectures
- Team player
- Highly desired: Experience with blockchain development
- Experience with large-scale B2C applications
- Experience with software security and cryptography (e.g. elliptic curves, SSL, OAuth)
- A detail-oriented approach to writing tests and quality assurance
- Front-end experience (preferably React)
- Experience working with blockchain libraries
- Participation in open-source projects
- Experience building mobile apps
How to Apply
Send your LinkedIn profile, resumé, and relevant materials here.